Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Theater of Dreams





My hero is Wendy Addison.
Since finding out about my Cancer and subsequent health issues, it's been an odd journey of self doubt and self discovery. All I can say is, when I discovered the marvelous work of local artist Wendy Addison, I gained a real inspiration. Wendy's company creates Victorian inspired glittered works of art. She also creates fabulous printed objects on her antique letter press.

The fact that she is a woman, who creates fantasy, magic and beauty, in her charming work shop in Port Costa, that she has a business...creating art...has filled me with a sense of purpose myself. I have said to myself in these past few years, "If Wendy Addison can do it, so can I!"

It was a great joy to meet her today and to see her shop.
She allowed me to take a little peek inside her workshop. That was a real treat!
I drove home with a renewed sense of purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment